Pen and Ink


In the last 3 months, my hobbies have flourished more than I could possibly imagine. I love to paint and draw, its now my obsession.

I draw everytime I feel like printing a picture from my head. Mostly i get ideas while walking, waking up in the morning or by just hearing a good story within a song. I draw whenever I want to remember the feeling or quality of the environment when I sketched it. When I look back on a sketch it brings back the feelings I had. Though I am no artist of true depth ,I can't help truly feeling proud after I've completed something, just like anything worth doing. I do it for the love of the hobby and to clear my mind of stressful worry and clutter.


Here are a few sketches I have so far......... Will sketch more ,i just have to find some more inspirations:)

Pages

ShazGonzales_2011. Powered by Blogger.
.

i want to hear from you =)


up