Christmas In Candyland : A gift - giving Event

My dream event styling became real and i was really happy to have  all my  sugary sweet creations put together..

Every holiday season, the SK leaders of Poblacion Makati shares their blessings with the poor, the needy and neglected children of the society with their Gift giving project. My brother and cousin, asked for my help to style and make their event a  spectacularly sweet day for the children! 

My sweet tooth was my vision. Candyland was my inspiration.

CANDYLAND appeals to children from a young age with its colorful and whimsical design and simple rules. The game images also work well as the basis for my  decorations. The Candy Land theme lends itself well to bold, colorful decorations that make the children feel like they stepped into the game.

Bright colors come to mind at the mention of candy. Colorful candies can inspire decorations in the same bright of Blue, Yellow, Green , Red, Pink, Purple and Orange and patterns of stripes, circles and swirls.
  
The entrance decoration is a gift-wrapped door.These are the doors that lead to all of the magic to Candyland...
You could see the delightful life-size board squares leading right over to the event!

 The centerpiece for each table is a montessori-inspired  cans with colored crayons .
 
Stage was my favorite part for i placed so much effort to build this....it was the sweetest gingerbread house covered with peppermint sticks, gumdrops, colorful icing, and goody treats!



Some of the additional decors and  crafts i made were gingerbread  man, Candy Land sign, Gum drops and Popsicle balloons. They were almost good enough to eat!



Sugary candies, colorful snowman crafts and my lollipop centerpiece adorned my candy buffet table 


What a Fun Day and a Sweet Treat for the kids!!
Thank you to everyone who spent time with us in Candyland! 
 Thank You to the SK Council of Poblacion headed by SK Chairman Pocholo Villena, to my brother Serge and Cousin Jpee  for your faith in me and for entrusting me with this project.

 

Pages

ShazGonzales_2011. Powered by Blogger.
.

i want to hear from you =)


up