Summer lovin!


 

One of my fave times of the year is Summer! A perfect time to enjoy a few of the most important things in life: sea, sand, and sun! I just looove the beach and I love the fact that the salty water allows me to be closer to nature,with sand between my toes, and just feeling the air and warm sun on my skin.

Everytime im on the beach i just let my hair down and feel so beautiful and natural! It makes me feel more free-spirited, whimsical, silly, and be a summertime dreamer! Its an amazing feeling to just go with the flow on the ocean, stop and enjoy the small beauties the world has to offer you. Oh how i miss the beach! And i cant wait to reunite with the mermaids!

boracay escapade with my husband
Aside from painting and styling as my obsession. I am also obsessed with bikinis! There is no better feeling that wearing my itty bitty bikini on a beautiful beach or even around my house ( which my husband loves!) Recently,i couldn't help but to purchase great finds from the Summer Lovin' Vintage Closet by a very good and stylish friend, Quek Jayari . And since im celebrating my birthday soon, i got an early present from her...A vintage inspired hot pink ruffled bikini!!! lucky me! Oh delicious, it looks like my kind of cake!!! Flirty- feminine! Lol!  thank you Quek!!!!



Emalyn Jayari also know as the bubbly "Quek" has an online high fashion vintage clothing that will take you back to the excitement of the past.Her items feature interesting fabrics, hand-detailed craftsmanship, and the attention to detail that makes timeless high quality. Her super duper cute swimwear collection is my favorite ..check out her swimwear collection in FACEBOOK with a range of brilliant bikini basics from stylish one-piece swimwear, sexy bikinis, sporty tankinis, bandeau, halter and string bikini tops and string,and assorted playful prints and colors you will love! 
to order online
Globe: 639173653300
Sun: 639328854347

LIFE IS A BEACH!
bikinis and tankinis that i purchased today!

Each bikini I own tells a story. Every time I open my bikini Closet and Application (ipad and iphone users, must download asap!!!!) memories from first love, to travels with friends,  to first beach get-away with my husband to first ever soul searching sessions to first out of town event..

soul searching with py
exploring the island
she sells sea shells by the sea shore
work and play at coco beach for kali and sesa fashion show


pieces in my  collection  that i love!!!

“Down by the seashore, where life is a little easier"
Remember ladies, every woman's body type is a canvas, and these swim wears would be the art on it. So what are you waiting for? Let that Butterfly come out of the cocoon already!


Pages

ShazGonzales_2011. Powered by Blogger.
.

i want to hear from you =)


up