STYLING WITH NATURE: Native Stage and 'Banig' Ramp

with  designers of KALI and SESA
So imagine my excitement when I arrived at Puerto Galera without a single material for styling on hand! For those of you who didnt know, all elements i used for this event are all made with natural materials.
My love of all things natural, the beautiful beach-side and the inspirational tropical island paradise allowed me to bring together NATURE and STYLE to create this Fashion show event.
with my styling team and models adding sand on the sid
I love collating beautiful objects, native and natural elements, Coco Beach Island Resort helped me brought them together in an inspirational way to create a beautiful and cozy environment for this event.

For my Staging and Ramp i used "banig" or native mats and added sand and rocks on the side for the beach detail. 
 
i lov
The bamboo candle lamps added a touch of coziness to the muted tone of the stage .
 
 
 
 
work of art and nature!
 
 
 For a playful alternative to the panel, i used Coco Beach Botanical Katcha and Bamboo panels.. Adorned with their tiki statues, and coconut palms this stage and ramp is a work of art!
photos from The KALI and SESA Fashion Show.

Pages

ShazGonzales_2011. Powered by Blogger.
.

i want to hear from you =)


up