Ask Shaz


Ok. Here is my answer to the most frequently asked question every time i do events.
”What inspired you to get into Event Styling? Where do you look for inspiration?"

Raised in an artistic family, it is naturally in my blood to want to make everything look beautiful and stylish! I've just been doing it since I was a kid, and enjoying it!

There was this time I collected broken crayons and grated it using my moms cheese grater. I sprinkled the grated crayons in creative patterns into my moms boring plain antique dining centerpiece to add color. Hehe! And guess what? she loved it!

Doing events is just one side of the pretty picture and I knew that after I resigned on my previous event group, I wanted to spread my wings and expand into something a little more. This lead to an opportunity that took me down the wonderful styling road! Inspirations are everywhere .

We have a an amazing world, surrounding us with beautiful things. Everything has a story to tell and I just love putting a story together within my styling.

Life is a beautiful journey. Enjoy it! Love it! Style it!


Pages

ShazGonzales_2011. Powered by Blogger.
.

i want to hear from you =)


up