Behind the Scenes: KALI's Spring Summer 2012 Collection






When it comes to being glamorous, KALI  is twice s nice!
I was so honored when my lovely fashion colleague Kaliste who runs the fabulous KALI stores in  The Podium Mall Ortigas , Festival Supermall Alabang  Woman the Store Glorietta 3 and SM Southmall got in touch a few days ago asking if i would want to feature and model her new collection, that may i add she hadn’t even shot yet. Kali invited me down to the shoot, but with my hectic schedule i wasn’t quite up to it but anyway, i said yes before i’d even seen a single piece for her collection as i knew it would be darn right amazing pieces.




Kaliste Melquiades is a fashion geek who created beautiful,sassy and fabulous clothing for men and women. KALI's  clothing boutique carries casual and contemporary ready-to-wear apparel and accessories and recently she has just launched her Summer - Spring 2012 collection and i have the pleasure of sharing it with you first.


Since Kali's collection retain the lively nature of spring and summer with bright colors of crystal blue, purple, birch brown , leaf green and sunny yellow. She thought that our mother nature can provide us the best ambiance for our shoot. So i suggested a fantastic little hideaway, incredible atmosphere, amazing sounds and smells, thoroughly helpful and friendly staff and delicious food. A great spot to explore natures best and a brilliant retreat from the hustle and bustle.

Location: Loreland Farm Resort
Our heartfelt thank you to my friend Mr. Ryan Marinas and to the entire Loreland team for your excellent service, and for making our stay a truly enjoyable and memorable one.! As always, the tranquility we experienced with the fusion with nature was truly inspirational and refreshing…Thank you for an ultimate pampering at the Spa.

Check their website!
Address: Sitio Loreland, Barangay San Roque, Antipolo City
Telephone Nos.: 696-0101 to 03
Fax No.: 696-0106
Email add: inquiry@loreland.com.ph


The Team:
We went to Loreland with an amazing lovely team of experts (lol!) including the Fashionable Stylist  Quek Jayari from the Vintage ClosetJojie delos Santos who modeled as well and Sherwin Lompero  to capture all of the amazing images.Click HERE to see more of his breath taking captured images.

production team
rush!rush!



Take a peek into KALI 's fashionable spread from the photoshoot with a run-down of all the looks I wore!
Sherwin photographed me with my favorite spot at Loreland Spa.. infinity pool

For this shot, i feel like spontaneous country girl turned into a dainty glamorous girl in this black and white dress by Kali.

The look was finished off with orange bracelets and drop earrings from Quek and Kaliste just let my  hair to fall down at my side

I ran through the stairs as my gorgeous Kali dress floated around me .


KALI Dress and SHAZ trademark hat! = Fabulous!

The look was completed for me with a simple chic trademark hat of my very own Shaz Event Management and Styling logo..

Nothing beats being at a delightful place,  wearing dresses that makes me feel feminine and beautiful, embracing nature and captured being silly, goofy and dainty. haha!Working with people I trust and believe makes my job much easier! 


Watch out for my exclusive  interview with the woman behind KALI... soon!

Pages

ShazGonzales_2011. Powered by Blogger.
.

i want to hear from you =)


up