Journey to Painting: Styling with Nature

A good friend of mine Cathleya recently moved to her new apartment and asked me to add something to her new place, and we both agreed that the best thing to do would be a wall painting.
For the design I went with some japanese-style nature paintings to give her pad a cozy ambiance.
I wanted a simple design that captures attention on the corner.
I settled for acrylic paints because they dry quickly so I have less chances of smearing the paint all over the wall and they work on most surfaces. Also they’re water based so no smelly solvents!

So here it is.....thanks to Jojie, Cat and Quek for your help. I realized you guys also  have the "eyes" for art.


its been fun to explore painting on such large canvas!overwhelming!
And yes, she loved it!


This morning when i woke up, I got the urge to paint on the walls of my kitchen.



My friends liked it so much that they will commission me to paint some in their house! Haha


I wonder what else I can do with my acrylics???? I think I'm going to paint more on the walls of my house..
Nature on everything!!!!

I'm actually not joking. I painted my dining and living room area,too!!!!

These nature inspired wall paintings give the room such a lovely free, airy feeling, and they look quite pretty as well.
 Inspiration and nature. Whats not to love?






Pages

ShazGonzales_2011. Powered by Blogger.
.

i want to hear from you =)


up