Styling with Nature's organics

 
La huerta Farms and Residences was officially launched last September 28, 2011 and we had a beautiful launch and fashion show  at the Atrium of Philippine stock Exchange ( Tektite building).



 

La Huerta, translated as "The Orchard", is a 50-hectare development in Calamba, Laguna that emphasizes the benefits of enjoying a full healthy and healthy lifestyle right in one’s own farm estate. Build your dream home in any of four specially designed clusters, each featuring edible landscaping that feeds the body and inspires the soul.  (overview from http://lahuerta.opmc.ph/index.php)

 The entire planning process of styling and creating this launch with Mr. Buddy Castro (Marketing Manager of OpMC -and a very good friend) was actually a bit stressful BUT fun! Since my goal was to co-create a customized, personal event that will truly reflects their product,  after my concept presentation with Mr. Eduardo U. Tirona, President of Orchard Property Marketing Corporation (OPMC) Buddy took me to La huerta Farms to finally experience whats in there...


 
 It was a cold- breezy day when we arrived. I was overwhelmed to  witness beautiful greeneries here and there . The calming aroma of bright flowers was just so relaxing ...





 I enjoyed experiencing the beauty of nature ! Oh, Nature can really brighten anyone's day. 


  


So this is what the inspiration of La Huerta Launch is.  The experience....my  relaxing experience =) Every event paints a picture, and tells a story. My goal was to take the vision and make it more captivating than they've even imagined. 

I want all guest to experience La Huerta which Movements are LIVELY and SOLID.Music is COUNTRY and RELAXING . Images are FRESH and ORGANIC.

thats me at work

My personal style is reflective in my work as I like modern patterns but have a huge appreciation for old and country also, I love everything shabby chic! 
 
  
My entrance Decoration that also served as the 3d photo wall
                            my arragement on pale of plants with hays 

I also added Green Astro Turf to cover the exhibit area as a representation of grass.The main areas are the 4 panels displaying the photos and eleements of each cluster

EL SOL CLUSTER
enriched with plants for medicinal purposes and therapeutic benefits. 

 
 
 
 
EL CIELO CLUSTER
a wide array of organic FRUITS, vegetables and herb gardens.


LA LUNA CLUSTER
allures  with the soothing scent of coffee, cacao and other fruit wine trees.




LA LLUVIA CLUSTER
offers a colourful display of palm and flowering plants.





other event elements....

farm picnic cocktail table with salad centerpiece
farm kit favors

coffee booth

hay platform and garden spots

wine booth








the reveal of the scale model with mr Ed and Mr Atienza



Well guess what? with the help of my team....



and OPMC Marketing girls ( i love,love them!!!) ...


La Huerta Launch and Fashion Show Event was an awesome success!!!!
everyone loved the styling and i the most important thing was how i gave myself and my client and friend Buddy, a heartfelt 'sigh' =)




La Huerta Farms and Residences:
Canlubang, Calamba, 4029 Calamba, Philippines



Tel. No: (323) 285-4095 
Head Office
Unit 701& 708-West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Centre,
Exchange Road Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Tel. No: (02) 635-4946
Telefax: (02) 635-4151




Pages

ShazGonzales_2011. Powered by Blogger.
.

i want to hear from you =)


up