I got raided by an IT GEEK!!!!

I was recently raided (almost...raped! lol!) by my pretty and  good friend Liza. Check what she'd discovered...


What's in Shaz Santos - Gonzales' bag?
 I'm really excited about this portion of my blog! I'm so happy that my friend Shaz allowed me to rape (I mean raid =p) her bag. And she was the perfect choice as my first victim, because she gave me everything I needed!! She even did her own write up! And everything was done through BBM! Plus, she also loves makeup and had so much tips to share! So let's get started. :)

First, let me introduce you to Shaz. Everyone say "Hi Shaz!!" Read more...
 thanks for raiding my bag Liza Cabrera-Talavera! I spilled my bag , now i have nothing to hide! haha =) I would love to read more of your blogs...
Check out her beauty blog, makeup Morsels! dedicated to bringing you the latest makeup tips, ideas and great finds!
Makeup tips and secrets from an IT Geek by Liza Cabrera - Talavera

Pages

ShazGonzales_2011. Powered by Blogger.
.

i want to hear from you =)


up