God saved us from fire..


I want to thank God yesterday morning for sparing my family and my home. My neighbors house burnt down..nothing was left and houses were completely destroyed..my husband and I  were deeply asleep  when the fire struck. Our housemaid saw the smoke so she yelled, and we woke up. I  opened the window and  there before my eyes is a tower of flame on my neighbors roof , just 2 houses away from my home! It was a terrifying scenario --We heard a loud bang and 15 minutes later there were sounds of sirens then I found myself praying so hard  for us to be saved. I was shaking. GOD, SAVE MY HOUSE! ...



neighbors house

after the fire

The 2nd alarm fire was under control by 9 am after the firefighters fought the fire for about two hours.
When I was certain that the fire was fully stopped, I felt myself trembling and exhausted. I laid on my bed  imagining what could have happened. That peaceful morning could have turned into a really tragic one. I would never knew how tragic it could be but God did not allow it to happen.He saved my family and  house from being burned down. He really is a miracle -working God. =)

Pages

ShazGonzales_2011. Powered by Blogger.
.

i want to hear from you =)


up