FRIENDS I LOVE: KALI

It's extremely important to me that I believe in my clients and their products or services, and I've been very selective about the people with whom I work. I am very grateful that Ive worked  with a good friend Kaliste Melquidez.
The name defines the boutique and its essence of inclusion, gives the customers an overall enjoyable shopping experience.

KALI will provide services such as Style Assessments, personal shopping, and special ordering to customers during store hours and by personal appointments. Style Concierges who are trained within the image industry will be available to customers on a daily basis. KALI innovative Style Assessments and educational emphasis in helping men and women develop their personal styles will enhance our reputation as a truly unique boutique

Visit Kali boutique at level 4 of the Podium mall and Level 2 of the Festival Mall.

*Photo of Kali's Collection from The Sesa & Kali Fashion Show by: Shaz Gonzales - Event Management and Styling
 

Pages

ShazGonzales_2011. Powered by Blogger.
.

i want to hear from you =)


up