La Huerta Grand Launch & Fashion Show

Words can't describe how inspiring the event was for me… let's just say it reminded me of why we put so much effort into making this event fantastic… because it is SO worth it!
its all G_O_O_D!
with asst stylist josh
setting up wine booth

Special thanks to my panel of experts who made this event a success...

My babe for supporting me all the way, i love you! x(too bad we dnt have a picture together)

Martin Lim of Inevents production for my pillar display...
As always, you create what ive imagined! 

Tin of Events Solution for all my raw materials for styling..thanks for your patience with the 'very strict me' hehe


gerbera i love!!!!

Kat and Bernard of SFCO Catering for our pass around food..... their food are just  YUM-O exquisite! Thank you chef Bernard for giving us the best menu you've created with natural and organic ingredients! Amazingly yummy and clean ,speedy service! 
For inquiries you may call at 0917-4293684


Kris Zara for this fab photos, love all the details shots of my styling!

Shaz Event Management and styling Production People:job well done guys!!!
Jp , my cousin and director --- =)
Ate ning -- my assistant stylist
Ghirlie, josh, Ariel, Noel,Patty and Macky--thank you so much guys!!!!

shaz team


MUA - Kat sevilla and comp of SOFA
Models; Precious, Bianca. and others - thank you guys, till our next project!


bianca


precious


TO OPMC Marketing Team
thank you for trusting me in this project!!!



and to my mentor, and my friend Buddy Castro! Thank YOU!!!!
  

                                      and to kuya Kim as well !!!! =)

La huerta Farms and Residences:

Pages

ShazGonzales_2011. Powered by Blogger.
.

i want to hear from you =)


up