Journey to Painting : Draw Something

My newest craze and its taking iphones and ipads by storm! I thought it would be something fun to do besides painting  and styling. It is incredibly addictive and even if (some) of my friends are sick of playing, others are still working together with me to build an incredible streak.Thanks for your patience guys! haha
 
My rule is never fail or we'll be back to square one. Its exciting how my artistic flair gives my playmates the eureka moment.

I feel that this game was made for my busy hands. I love seeing how others interpret different words . It sometimes has me almost rolling on the floor in hysterical fits of laughter.

Here are more of my best crazy sketches done on Draw Something.






















 All the drawings above are done on my iPad without using any stylus. So what are you waiting for??? Lez draw! Come play with me !

Pages

ShazGonzales_2011. Powered by Blogger.
.

i want to hear from you =)


up