I Miss You, Daddy

Tomorrow is 25th year anniversary of my father's death. I am remembering him with all of the good memories he left me with. And this is the most memorable photo i have with him. 


Being the only girl with 4 brothers made me a princess in the family.Daddys Girl, yes! Shaz wants ,Shaz gets. 

My dad always wanted a father and daughter portrait and weeks before he passed away, he asked my Mom for an oil painting canvass of me and him to be displayed in our home. 

It has been 25 years, I still miss him. He've left us a legacy and stories to pass on. 
I am much older now and it has been so long since he left us -- yet he's still teaching me in ways that come through memories and sometimes dreams.

Thank you Daddy, for loving me, giving me the foundation I need to be strong. You are always will be my hero. I love you with all my heart and soul.

Pages

ShazGonzales_2011. Powered by Blogger.
.

i want to hear from you =)


up